Friday 18 July 2008

Refreshed and truly alive!


Hi!

As the more eagle-eyed among you would have noticed, I've been missing-in-action for the past two weeks ... I am so sorry to have been gone for so long but I have been in the middle of some amazing life-changes and its taken a while to catch up with the business stuff since I returned home!

So where have I been?

I've been away to heal my heart and soul!

My birthday present this year was a retreat in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, in a divine place called Skendleby Hall. A magnificent building filled with the most amazing energy, it felt as if it were still a home although it ceased being "just that" five years ago when its new owners took her on.

Working with Anne Jones, a truly gifted healer, and 17 members of my 'soul family' it was a hard few days, lots of old stuff cleared and I really do feel reborne!

I came back full of pink light and radiance, having travelled to my soul and had a good chinwag with my Higher Self and a few other beings who joined our party too. The best birthday present ever.

Full of energy, I was delighted to take some time out at the weekend and build a new forum for Anne (Make Ripples) and if you'd like to come along and see what we have started, we would love to welcome you as a new member.

So service will now be fully resumed ... no more retreats or even travel for a while to come, back to business and builders!

With love & blessings

Callie xx







www.holisticfeathers.co.uk

No comments: